Professional Domestic Carpet Cleaning Cheshire
We Love to clean carpets, from a small bedroom to a large commercial premises, we have the same commitment to providing the best quality service for your money.
Quality training & commitment
We know you’re going to get the best clean possible for your carpets because we’ve trained hard and invested heavily to be the best at what we do. We are Woolsafe approved so will never use harsh chemicals that can damage wool. – so you the customer can be assured of the same consistently great service every time – and we know you will want us back again in the future!
High performance equipment
We use high power extraction systems to release the dirt and dust deep in your carpet, we have an extensive range of cleaning solutions to break down the different types of stains and soil particles, and we have experience and training to use the right carpet cleaning solutions to maximise our results.
Professional carpet cleaning Service
This attention to detail sets us above the rest. We offer better results and faster drying times, which in turn lets you get back to your daily routine faster. Whether you need a (highly recommended) yearly freshen-up or the cleaning of a completely filthy carpet, we know we can put a smile on your face with the results of our carpet cleaning service. Stop searching for an affordable domestic carpet cleaner – contact us – the North West’s best carpet cleaners, for a free quote and advice!
Expert Spot and Stain Removal Service
We are fully trained in advanced spot and stain removal techniques, even if you’ve had another cleaner in who couldn’t remove some of your stains, theres a good chance we can. All though we don’t claim to be able to get every stain out, we certainly try our best using special professional solutions including chemical techniques for stains that just can’t be cleaned but can be turned invisible to the naked eye. Our saying is…”if we can’t remove it then no one can”.
Here at Arcadia Cleaners we strive to give all our customers, both domestic cleaning and commercial cleaning customers, a professional service – From the initial phone call we receive from you, to leaving your premises, we like to do things right.
Carpet cleaning survey
- We start with the survey. First things first, we need to identify what we are cleaning, ( I know what you’re thinking, it’s just a carpet) different fibres and carpet backing need to be identified so we can clean better and safer.
- You clean your clothes by looking at the label and then sorting them out into different piles, well it’s the same for carpets and upholstery. For instance, if your carpet has a woven backing it is susceptible to shrinkage and we wouldn’t want that to happen. Also some fabrics can colour run, this means they may be unstable to certain carpet cleaning solutions.
- All these things need to be diagnosed before a safe clean can commence.
- Once we have the all clear to clean your carpets and furnishings, we arrange a suitable time and commence cleaning
Our carpet cleaning process
- After vacuuming, (if needed) we apply a mild pre spray to loosen the soil.
- This is then agitated into the carpet to get deep down into the fibre.
- Then we rinse your carpets (with a mild rinse, this neutralises the pre-spray, leaving your carpets PH balanced and with no sticky residue which can cause rapid re-soiling ) and extract as much moisture as possible using the power of our professional portable carpet cleaning machine. Not only does the power extract most of the water but it also lifts the pile, making it look and feel in quite a lot of cases, nearly new again.
- Your carpets are now clean and slightly damp, so we can (if you need ultra fast drying) move in with the air movers. To dry a carpet we don’t use heaters, we use air movers. These circulate air through the carpet and dry them in hours instead of days.
- So there you have it, we are sure you will find our carpet cleaning services the best you’ve had and hopefully you’ll recommend us to all your friends and business colleagues.
Benefits of our carpet cleaning service
- We use a high powered carpet cleaning machines to clean your premises quickly, effectively and safely.
- We are fully trained in advanced spot and stain removal techniques, even if you’ve had another cleaner in who couldn’t remove some of your stains, there’s a good chance we can.
- Although we do not claim to be able to get every stain out of your carpets – we certainly try our best using special professional solutions including chemical techniques for stains that just can’t be cleaned but can be turned invisible to the naked eye
- The carpet is rinse extracted under high pressure to get to the deepest ingrained dirt within your carpet pile before being dried by our air movers.
- Our 6 stage carpet cleaning process utilising advanced machinery and the latest chemcials and solutions is guaranteed to make sure every one of our customers gets a quality service.
- We are your local friendly, family run carpet cleaning business contact us for advice and a quote today.
Get in touch today for a friendly quote.
- We promise to clean your carpets to a far superior standard than DIY or cheaper so called professionals, you really can tell the difference when you’ve had an Affordable Cleaners clean!
- We promise to leave your carpets slightly damp. NOT soaking wet, like some will leave them.
- We promise to rinse your carpets thoroughly after we have cleaned them to rinse them of soiling and cleaning solutions. This gives you a longer lasting clean.
- We promise to treat your home and you with respect. It’s your home and we work for you.
- We promise to utilise all our training to attempt every possible technique to get your carpets as clean as possible.
- We promise no hard sell, we give you a price and if you’re not happy we will bid you good day.
- We promise you true value for money, a fantastic superior clean at an affordable price.
Areas We Cover:
- Warrington carpet cleaners
- Crewe carpet cleaners
- Northwich carpet cleaners
- Knutsford carpet cleaning
- Tarporley carpet cleaning
- Middlewich carpet cleaning
- Winsford carpet cleaning
- Sandbach carpet cleaning
- Frodsham carpet cleaning
- and right across Cheshire.
- Contact us today:
Do we provide an anti bacterial treatment / anti allergen treatment?
What cleaning equipment do we use?
How do we clean carpets?
Do you do emergency call outs?
How much will it cost?
Do you offer eco friendly carpet cleaning services?
Can you get rust out – as the last cleaner i used left rust marks from the furniture?
How long will my carpets be wet for?
Well certainly not days with our method, we use high powered industrial carpet suction machines which get far more water out than most other carpet cleaning machines.
- Wait till you see our system, you’ll be pleased you chose us, its hard to give an exact time for drying,
- This all depends on fibre type (ie wool is far more absorbent that poly types) length of fibre, ventilation and humidity, amount of carpet cleaned and the weather,
- But as a guesstimate we say anything from 4 to 8 hours.
I’ve heard carpets get dirty quicker after cleaning is this true?
If you pay someone who only has limited knowledge about carpet cleaning, your carpets will get dirtier quicker. Some people are tempted by price as they see carpet cleaning as just throwing some soap down and sucking it back up again
- This leaves detergent residues in your carpet which are sticky and will attract soil quickly
- Imagine washing your hair with shampoo and not rinsing it out after wards, your hair would very quickly become dirty
At affordable cleaners we clean professionally, a pre spray of non-foaming detergent is applied to the carpet, we then mechanically agitate the pre spray to make it work harder without having to drench your carpet, this also revives the fibres, then we rinse extract with hot clean fresh water and suck up all the dirt and remaining cleaning solution leaving your carpets freshly cleaned and rinsed. Your carpets (with care) will remain fresh and clean for a lot longer than the quick/cheap method. saving you £££’s in the long run.